About Me

This blog is intended to archive all my crazy adventures in the kitchen and couponing. I have decided that this could very well be the best way to keep track of the many recipes and coupon tips I steal from others. ENJOY!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Deals this Week

For sake of time and copying I will just refer to the sites I love to stalk

Walgreens see hip2save.com
I got a lot of awesome deals yippee

I didn't go to Riteaid but they have great deals also see hip2save.com

If I am feeling better tomorrow I will venture to Target. Here is my plan but to see the links refer to hip2save.com

Quaker Easy Express Oatmeal Cups $1.02
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.02!

Buy 4 boxes of Nabisco Wheat Thins $2.79 each
Total = $11.16
Use 4 $1/1 coupons from here (coupon link on the lower left hand side of their Facebook Wall)And/or the $1/1 coupons from here (SmartSource coupon that will print immediately after clicking the link)
Plus, stack with the buy 3 get 1 FREE Nabisco Crackers Target store coupon from here
Final cost $1.09 per box!

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion 6.8 oz $4.79 (Price Cut until 5/29)
Use the $1.50/1 regional Target coupon from the 4/25 insert (or use the $1/1 Target coupon from here)
Plus, stack with the $2/1 coupon from the 5/23 RP
Final cost as low as $1.29!

Dove Conditioner $2.79
Use the new $1/1 coupon from here
Plus, stack with the $1/1 Target coupon from here
Final cost $0.79!

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh .5 oz Travel Size $0.97
Use the new $1/1 coupon from Red Plum (does NOT exclude travel size)
Final cost FREE! (a couple times)

Herbal Essence Travel Size Products (Gel, Shampoo or Conditioner) $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/16 RP
Final cost FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment