About Me

This blog is intended to archive all my crazy adventures in the kitchen and couponing. I have decided that this could very well be the best way to keep track of the many recipes and coupon tips I steal from others. ENJOY!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winco BABY


Winco
Look closely at all the stuff I got for just $32.97. I can't believe the deals, I had a couple coupons but they only saved me $3 or so. Winco sent out an add with coupons in it. I used the coupons on my first transaction but when I went back with my sister I didn't need it they were honoring the coupon prices for everyone. Their sales go till the 9th so don't miss out. PS I did this same transaction twice I went back over with my sister. Can't beat these prices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment